New Plugin Idea
Post: #1
So guys,since we have the world Acheron,I have found a plugin that could make Acheron a little more challenging:
http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/bloodmoon/
So yeah and the Obsidia mob arena could be harder depending on the mob.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and maybe take this into consideration.

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #2
Nice idea, but maybe make the chance of a blood moon 1% or only have it show up rarely. Maybe a message when it is set up for the next night?

Nice shot of Mewtwo btw.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #3
Holy shit dude... Nice find!

Will seriously look into this soon.
  Reply
Post: #4

Thanks Viper!
And you too Elves.

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #5

I'd prefer a random 25% chance or something like that.

[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
  Reply
Post: #6
1 in 4 nights.. maybe
I don't recall if you can change the frequency though.. I'll have to look at the dev page again.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)