Moderator App
Post: #1
I want to become a Moderator because there are not a lot of Mods on and I need to keep order, also I feel that I have been wih the server long enough to be considered part of the family even if I am not on that much.

I think that to be a good Moderator you need to keep order and stuff. Also you need to keep the players entertained with jokes and stuff, the Admins aren't really good at that.

I have not been on 80 hours, but ren just wanted to see what I would write.

I really like the server although it is pretty dead at times.
If I am confirmed I swear not to use my powers for evil. And I recognize that if I am inactive for a month that I will no longer be of an important position in the darkspin servers.

I don't know if three admins have deemed me worthy, but I am pretty sure that jawa, mikey, and alec will vouch for me.
  Reply
Post: #2
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
>Jawa
>Alec
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
I said put it on pastebin.
Pastebin.
This is not pastebin.
I wanted to see if you could write a half decent app since you were complaining about wanting mod, and could follow instructions, but nope.
You're just a dumb kid I had to warn about using racial slurs and generalizations and you can't follow one simple instruction.
*sigh*
Also please, for future reference (and this goes for every application), do NOT just assume people will approve your application. It looks cocky and moronic as fuck.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Well Jawa is obviously admin and active /sarcasm

Anyway this app is
[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: