Post: #1
04-20-201309:46 AM
Hello admins and mods, in this thread I will answer the following questions in #mayor. The answers will be below.
1. I think it takes responsibility and leadership to be a good mayor because you need to be responsible to build good buildings and to get respect from your citizens and you need leadership so that your citizens will follow you willingly.
2. I would never think of abandoning my town because all of my citizens will have no leader and one saying I follow sometimes is "when you start something you always finish it" and I will always be adding to my town.
3. I have the patience to deal with citizens because I need to solve all their problems that they have in my town so they will feel at home and would not leave my town, and that's what all good leaders do.
4. I know how do spend/save money properly because I spend my money depending on how much it costs in the spawn store and if its to much I ask friends for help to find a cheaper store and I save money properly by getting most of my supplies by getting it naturally instead of bought.
5. I will treat all of my citizens with respect because I will solve all their problems in my town, give them starter supplies, and I will give them homes. However, if one of the citizens doesn't treat the other citizens with respect, they will be warned and if they do it again they good possibly be kicked out of my town. I want it to be a happy neighborhood.
I hope this is all the answers you need for the questions, thank you.
1. I think it takes responsibility and leadership to be a good mayor because you need to be responsible to build good buildings and to get respect from your citizens and you need leadership so that your citizens will follow you willingly.
2. I would never think of abandoning my town because all of my citizens will have no leader and one saying I follow sometimes is "when you start something you always finish it" and I will always be adding to my town.
3. I have the patience to deal with citizens because I need to solve all their problems that they have in my town so they will feel at home and would not leave my town, and that's what all good leaders do.
4. I know how do spend/save money properly because I spend my money depending on how much it costs in the spawn store and if its to much I ask friends for help to find a cheaper store and I save money properly by getting most of my supplies by getting it naturally instead of bought.
5. I will treat all of my citizens with respect because I will solve all their problems in my town, give them starter supplies, and I will give them homes. However, if one of the citizens doesn't treat the other citizens with respect, they will be warned and if they do it again they good possibly be kicked out of my town. I want it to be a happy neighborhood.
I hope this is all the answers you need for the questions, thank you.


