Hello admins and Mods, I would like to become mayor so that my town will be safe from grief and will be popular like the towns Purple and White run. This may not be the best thread but it is a good one. I already got grief from someone twice. And many of the admins think my town is a piece of crap. Please help me and let me be mayor. thank you for reading this and I hope you decide to make me mayor.
You didn't copy paste the format, also I think you would be a horrible mayor
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Nope. Not correct format.
Gwen, it really isn't that hard.
You went hardcore plebeian in a room 99% full of patricians. Not a good move.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
Gwen please don't take this the wrong way but you are not that responsible and I feel strongly that if a problem would have happened in your town you wouldn't know what to do and you would ask and annoy everyone about it (like creating an account and using the forum). Also you didn't use the correct format and you aren't that trustworthy and lie a lot. You most likely don't understand WorldGuard and yes everyone who owns a town wants it to be safe from griefers. For now maybe an admin will set up a region for your town. However you should mature and learn how to do things by yourself and try again when you do mature and have a descent looking town.
To sum it all up:
Mature
Use the right format
Learn how to use WorldGuard
Figure out how to do things by yourself
Finally make your town look nice enough to be called a town
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
She's not getting a region.