#mayor
Post: #1
Hello admins and mods, I wish to be mayor. I need to be this so my town Red wool will be protected from griefers and will be awesome please let me be mayor. I answered all the questions. I hope u will let me. thank you
  Reply
Post: #2
This isn't the application format. You should know better than that, and you don't have the $50,000 fee. So not bloody likely.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3

I highly agree with Sephie. Meat told you where to look and you couldn't follow that.

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #4
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Wow, I give you extensive details how to use the forums and you post this?!?!?
I'm fucking done with you
[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: