Low: Can't Fish or Plant in Acheron
Post: #1
Whenever I fish in the pool I made, the bobber floats out of the water. And sometimes when I plant seeds or corn, they pop back out of the ground.

How to recreate: Fish in a 5X5X3 pool, or plant things in Acheron.

Potential fix: No idea.[hr]
Also, it does not say anything when it happens and the ground in wet when I planted

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #2
Maybe you lagged?
Or the seed thing, did you make sure there was light enough?

[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
  Reply
Post: #3
It was not lag because everything else, like mining ang mobs, were fine. With the seeds, I put up 2 torches in a small room.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #4
Update: planting seems to be working now, but fishing is still broken. To replicate, fishing is underground.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #5
I have a fishing hole underground, so I'll check as soon as possible to confirm.

EDIT: Confirmed, fishing underground is borked for me as well. Didn't check above ground, so dunno if that is problem.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)