moderator application
Post: #1
Hey its me flabby. i havent been on the server for a long time. I will be more active on the server tho. Most of the administrators and moderators know me. I was wondering if i could be bestowed the privilege of becoming a moderator. thnx kbai
  Reply
Post: #2
[Image: ]

Redrock Tier fail. Please read the fourm/Min's guide for rank apps (It's really helpful)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
[Video: ]

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #5
My last moderator application failed miserably, so i (flabby0) am attempting to re-applicate for the position of moderator on the darkspin minecraft server.

1. Why do you want to be a moderator?
One of the main reasons I would like to be a moderator is because I am quite skilled in managing people and communities relating to multiplayer games. I would be a good addition to the moderator community by implementing my leadership skills and my "management of people" skills.

2. What characteristics make a good moderator?
There are many different components additive to the complexion of a good moderator. First of all, a moderator must know the rules of the server to be able to enforce and promote them. A moderator should also be able to use the available commands properly such as when or where to use them. Another main component to making a good moderator is the ability to be friends with many people on the server.

3. Have you played on the server for more than 80 hours?
I have exceded the allotted time needed to become a moderator. I have been on the server for a wopping 140 hours (no life i know)

4.Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I have hosted many servers for games such as terraria, left for dead, halflife 2 modifications, garrysmod, teamfortress 2 etc. I have also been promoted to high rands such as moderator on other minecraft related games such as tekkit. The comunity and amiability of staff on the darkspin server is not possible to recreate. Darkspin is probably the most well hosted, well kept minecraft vanilla servers I have ever experienced in my days of minecraft playing. You must visit the server yourself to experience the sheer awesomeness of the server.

5.Anything we should know about?
Although being moderator requires you to be active, I will not be able to be on the computer for more than an hour or 2 each day. I will be active on the server and be on at least every 2 days or less.

6. Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here.
I have gained the trust of 3 administrators. I have the trust of bacon, mikey, jawajawajawa, and feffog im pretty sure

7. If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I (flabby0) will make a strong effort to uphold the sanctity of the laws of darkspin. I will not disobey and or abuse my privalges while being in the position of a moderator

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
I do agree with the fact, as well as embrace the fact. It is only fair

Thank you for taking the time to read my application :D
best regards Flabby0
  Reply
Post: #6
I think the problem is, you didn't bother to research or even think out your application BEFORE you applied. You had to be directed to it by someone else afterwards. It's that sort of thoughtless, impulsive decision-making that we dislike in staff.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
I'm going to stick with no, and completely ignore your application update.
Try again in 3 months or so.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8

If I could [i]thumbs up[/i], I would..

That's another great feature about the new site! :D
  Reply
Post: #9

And Viper succeeded in squeezing in an ad for new sie! :D

[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: