Low: Etceteria mines not granting access
Post: #1
[size=large]Problem:[/size]

Can't mine in the Etceteria mine. I completed the Ladder master achievement, and it even said in chat something like "Adding to region etceteria mine 1,2,3" or something about that. If I rightclick with an emerald down there, it says I can build.

I can't suggest a solution, but it can be duplicated by any mod, or less user.
  Reply
Post: #2
I think this may have been my fault.

A few days ago, I set the mine to reset in 5 minutes. In that time, I had forgotten and went to Acheron. Then, it reset, and made me perform several commands I had no access to in Acheron. Perhaps I somehow had access to a few commands, enough to break it?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
A: I hope you mean you triggered the reset which takes 5 minutes and you didn't actually change the cooldown to 5 minutes.

B: That wouldn't cause this. I'll check to make sure the Spawn Protection didn't turn itself back on or something.

C: Can anyone else use the mine? Or is it just a few people or just you?

D: What does it tell you, if anything, when you try to break a block in the mine?
  Reply
Post: #4
Okay. For some reason, the spawn protection was set to a radius of 50.. and I thought I disabled that ages ago...

Anyway, the changes won't happen till the next server restart, which should be in about 2 hours.
  Reply
Post: #5
Not able to get on before saturday, so can't confirm anything 'till then ;)

[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
  Reply
Post: #6
A: Yeah, I meant I triggered the reset. not actually changed anything :P

B: oh

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Just tried it, it totally works! ;)
Thanks

[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: