Post: #1
04-03-201307:15 AM
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
Why I would like to be moderator is because I think I could help the server like helping players and solving problems. I would also like to be moderator because I have a town and if someone where to mess with it I could handle it without bothering others.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
What I think it takes to be a good mod is responsibility, sternness, an ability to solve problems, and a good sense of humor.
Have you played at least 80 hours?
I have played 160hrs and 53m
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I'm a serious player like in other games I tend to want a challenge for more of a difficult game. I think Darkspin is a great server.Great staff, nice players, I really like all the worlds and the buildings are really awesome.
Anything we should know about?
I was a part of the fraud diamonds but i have repaid my debt. I am usually on the server almost every night.
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
No I don't know if any admins have confirmed me
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I swear not to use my powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes.
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Yes i agree.
Why I would like to be moderator is because I think I could help the server like helping players and solving problems. I would also like to be moderator because I have a town and if someone where to mess with it I could handle it without bothering others.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
What I think it takes to be a good mod is responsibility, sternness, an ability to solve problems, and a good sense of humor.
Have you played at least 80 hours?
I have played 160hrs and 53m
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I'm a serious player like in other games I tend to want a challenge for more of a difficult game. I think Darkspin is a great server.Great staff, nice players, I really like all the worlds and the buildings are really awesome.
Anything we should know about?
I was a part of the fraud diamonds but i have repaid my debt. I am usually on the server almost every night.
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
No I don't know if any admins have confirmed me
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I swear not to use my powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes.
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Yes i agree.
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \



