What would you like to see added/removed to/from Minecraft?
Post: #1
As the title implies.

What would you care to see put into minecraft that would benefit gameplay? Or removed to benefit gameplay?

I would love to see torches that when they are held in your hand, light up the area! :D
  Reply
Post: #2
Rei's Minimap.
Nuff said
  Reply
Post: #3
Natural disasters

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #4
Make emeralds useable in crafting. Trading is cool and all, but they're kind of useless otherwise.

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply
Post: #5
ur face. removed.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6

so edgy
  Reply
Post: #7
An ugly potion.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8

It should change your skin to naked notch :U

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply
Post: #9
Minimap, Village Mines, and just improvements to NPCs to make it look like a civilization.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #10
Microblocks for building.

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)