Jojo's Judgement Day
Post: #1
This is the lovely thread where [color=#32CD32]EVERYONE[/color] can post their opinion about me! Oh geeze... how was I talked into this. Anyways, post your open opinion about [b][color=#006400]Jojo[/color][/b]. Thanks![hr]
As in my credibility and my kindness.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
I do not think you're a smexy giant and I would not bang you.

Mikey, if he quoted you correctly, you're a disgusting human being.


I think this is the kind of opinion you were asking for?
  Reply
Post: #3
Oh yes, that's exactly what he said.[hr]
http://imgur.com/pjEDeu7

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Because a Minecraft sign is irrefutable evidence.
  Reply
Post: #5
I think you're okay :D

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #6
That sign is in reference to a giant he had upstairs. I'll post an opinion when I'm awake, and two sentences don't take me minutes.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Should I? Nah, I'll let it slide for now.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #8
You are cool.
Done.
  Reply
Post: #9
[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)