Post: #1
03-04-201310:08 PM
[b][size=xx-large]Want to mine in the Spawn mine, but suck at Parkour? Have I got a solution for you![/size][/b]
You can already access the spawn mine by mastering the Ladder Master parkour track, but you hate parkour right? You want more options, do here's my idea:
Create more challenges and Achievements to access the Spawn Mine.
The reward doesn't have to be exclusively to access the mine, I'm thinking maybe have different difficulty levels, where the hardest gets you access.
Well now that you know what the thread's about, let me tell you my idea...
[size=xx-large]INTRODUCING.... BATTLE ARENA![/size]
Essentially it's what it sounds like. An arena to battle mobs, but here's the catch, there's prizes. Here's the Difficulty Levels:
[b][size=large]Easy: [/size][/b]
[b]Starting Items:[/b] Full Iron Armour, Iron Sword
[b]Reward:[/b] 2.5K (Reward amount open to discussion)
[b]Objective:[/b] Survive 5 minutes
[b]Enemies:[/b] Zombies, Skeletons
[size=large][b]Medium:[/b][/size]
[b]Starting Items:[/b] Full Leather Armour, Stone Sword
[b]Reward:[/b] 5K, 5 emeralds (Reward amount open to discussion)
[b]Objective:[/b] Last 5 minutes
[b]Enemies:[/b] Zombies, Skeletons, spiders
[b][size=large]Hard[/size][/b]
[b]Starting Items:[/b] Wooden Sword
[b]Reward:[/b] 20K, 10 Emeralds, Achievement: You don't even need this (Gives you Diamond Sword)
[b]Objective:[/b] Last 10 minutes
[b]Enemies:[/b] Zombies, Skeletons, Spiders, Creepers
And finally, the newest way to get to the mine.
Also gives you the Achievement: Untouchable
[size=large][b]ULTRA HARD-CORE MODE[/b][/size]
[b]Starting Items:[/b] Your bare fists
[b]Reward:[/b] 30K, 20 emeralds, Achievement: Untouchable (Diamond Chestplate reward), Unlimited entry to the Spawn Mine
[b]Objective:[/b]Last 10 minutes
[b]Enemies:[/b] The whole Nine Yards. Zombies, Skeletons, spiders, creepers, silverfish, endermen, ghasts.
[b][size=medium](OPTIONAL)[/size][/b] the floor of ULTRA HARD-CORE MODE is made of Silverfish blocks, so you can't even kill them without spawning a hundred more.
That's my idea, tell me if you think it's good, bad or needs revision. Yes I am aware that the ULTRA HARD-CORE MODE is nearly impossible, but I believe it IS possible if you're good enough. (I removed Cave Spiders so it is possible, I think)
[b][size=x-large]Post your own ideas in the comments[/size][/b]
You can already access the spawn mine by mastering the Ladder Master parkour track, but you hate parkour right? You want more options, do here's my idea:
Create more challenges and Achievements to access the Spawn Mine.
The reward doesn't have to be exclusively to access the mine, I'm thinking maybe have different difficulty levels, where the hardest gets you access.
Well now that you know what the thread's about, let me tell you my idea...
[size=xx-large]INTRODUCING.... BATTLE ARENA![/size]
Essentially it's what it sounds like. An arena to battle mobs, but here's the catch, there's prizes. Here's the Difficulty Levels:
[b][size=large]Easy: [/size][/b]
[b]Starting Items:[/b] Full Iron Armour, Iron Sword
[b]Reward:[/b] 2.5K (Reward amount open to discussion)
[b]Objective:[/b] Survive 5 minutes
[b]Enemies:[/b] Zombies, Skeletons
[size=large][b]Medium:[/b][/size]
[b]Starting Items:[/b] Full Leather Armour, Stone Sword
[b]Reward:[/b] 5K, 5 emeralds (Reward amount open to discussion)
[b]Objective:[/b] Last 5 minutes
[b]Enemies:[/b] Zombies, Skeletons, spiders
[b][size=large]Hard[/size][/b]
[b]Starting Items:[/b] Wooden Sword
[b]Reward:[/b] 20K, 10 Emeralds, Achievement: You don't even need this (Gives you Diamond Sword)
[b]Objective:[/b] Last 10 minutes
[b]Enemies:[/b] Zombies, Skeletons, Spiders, Creepers
And finally, the newest way to get to the mine.
Also gives you the Achievement: Untouchable
[size=large][b]ULTRA HARD-CORE MODE[/b][/size]
[b]Starting Items:[/b] Your bare fists
[b]Reward:[/b] 30K, 20 emeralds, Achievement: Untouchable (Diamond Chestplate reward), Unlimited entry to the Spawn Mine
[b]Objective:[/b]Last 10 minutes
[b]Enemies:[/b] The whole Nine Yards. Zombies, Skeletons, spiders, creepers, silverfish, endermen, ghasts.
[b][size=medium](OPTIONAL)[/size][/b] the floor of ULTRA HARD-CORE MODE is made of Silverfish blocks, so you can't even kill them without spawning a hundred more.
That's my idea, tell me if you think it's good, bad or needs revision. Yes I am aware that the ULTRA HARD-CORE MODE is nearly impossible, but I believe it IS possible if you're good enough. (I removed Cave Spiders so it is possible, I think)
[b][size=x-large]Post your own ideas in the comments[/size][/b]
