Post: #1
02-27-201310:15 PM
Why do you want to be Moderator?
I want to be a Moderator because I believe I have all the characteristics of a Moderator. Also if it was up to me I would be applying in March or April but VlperX told me to 'apply now.'
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
A good Moderator is someone who use their powers wisely. Also, they must have great punctuation and grammar. I also think a good Moderator must listen to both sides of a story and try to find a reasonal compromise.
Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yes, I have 309 hours as of now.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
Darkspin is the most frequent server I go on. I love trying to help other players with their problems, such as grief, but I can't always be there for them or even do anything about it besides saying 'leave it as is. Wait for an admin to come on and tell them.'
Anything we should know about?
I hate seeing grief and dislike griefers. I do understand that some griefs are unintentional and the player didn't realize. I recently got Mason.
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
I believe that geistwolke, Zahn97, BlackMajor, mikey288, and OMGBACONROFL trust me but please confirm in the comments. Also, I believe VlperX trusts me because he was the one who asked me to apply.
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I swear to not use my powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes.
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Yes, I agree that if I am inactive for a month then the rank will be revoked.
I want to be a Moderator because I believe I have all the characteristics of a Moderator. Also if it was up to me I would be applying in March or April but VlperX told me to 'apply now.'
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
A good Moderator is someone who use their powers wisely. Also, they must have great punctuation and grammar. I also think a good Moderator must listen to both sides of a story and try to find a reasonal compromise.
Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yes, I have 309 hours as of now.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
Darkspin is the most frequent server I go on. I love trying to help other players with their problems, such as grief, but I can't always be there for them or even do anything about it besides saying 'leave it as is. Wait for an admin to come on and tell them.'
Anything we should know about?
I hate seeing grief and dislike griefers. I do understand that some griefs are unintentional and the player didn't realize. I recently got Mason.
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
I believe that geistwolke, Zahn97, BlackMajor, mikey288, and OMGBACONROFL trust me but please confirm in the comments. Also, I believe VlperX trusts me because he was the one who asked me to apply.
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I swear to not use my powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes.
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Yes, I agree that if I am inactive for a month then the rank will be revoked.
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]

