ednamode10 For Mason
Post: #1
[font=Arial]Hey everyone, Its ednamode10. Or you may see my name in chat which is ~Miss_Mode. I'd love to be Mason rank, here's why.

I'd love to be Mason because...

It would be a honor to me.
I could help out in Asyr. (Like those jobs you hate that need to be done)
It would just be amazing.
And finally, I'd be part of Asyr. I've always wanted to go there and, I love Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Now what I think it takes to be a Good Mason/Moderator...

I think a good Mason/Moderator should be nice, smart, caring of those around them, and loving to all of the web and everyone who has or will come on darkspin.

And I've played more than 100 hours.

I'm a Girl Gamer who is starting a youtube channel and a fellow Minecrafter. I love to play hockey which is a very fun and active sport. Which shows I don't always stay in my room, I go out sometimes and practice. I love nerdy/geeky things, including baking, sewing, and crafting. I also love art. I can't/will not tell my age or name. And that's what I call me.

Anything we should know about?

Well, I don't know what you think but I feel like I can be annoying sometimes, but I'll grow out of that very soon. We can all be annoying sometimes, no offence. Please don't take offence.

I swear that I will not use my advantages to other's defeat, and I will not be mean to anyone.

Love,

EdnaMode10
A.K.A. Miss_Mode


  Reply
Post: #2
You probably wouldn't be a ModMason, but just a mason on it's own.
Also, I don't think you used the proper Mason application format.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
Edna use this format:
http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=325

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #4
You like hockey. This is... this is AMAZING.

Sadly, it's the wrong format.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #5
Honestly, there are no pics. You didn't use the right format. And you only do pixel art. When you do make something, it is relatively small. I'm not one who's vote means anything, but its a no from me, because you haven't tried to make large things. Those who know my builds know they aren't fantastic either, but at least they are usually 15-25 blocks high at least. Just make more big builds, that's all I can say. Try a game, they are usually a good way to start out.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #6
Yes, I didn't do the right font, but I like it.[hr]
Question: How long have you been playing Minecraft?

Me: I've been playing Minecraft for maybe 2 years I don't know.

Question: How much time do you give to Minecraft?

Me: I give a lot of time to Minecraft, better yet Darkspin.

Question: How much of that time is building, rather than survival?

Me: At first when I first came on I was surviving a lot, all of the time in fact. But of course I visited the Creative world sometimes, but I was survivg a lot until I got my creative plot and now I'm always building.

Question: Do you like penguins?

Me: Yes.
  Reply
Post: #7
You forgot to answer:
This application requires at least two examples of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best work. We accept complex redstone as well as that'll be vital on Asyr. If you do the redstone while your friend designs the build it's used in, that is fine. Just make sure you give credit where it's due.

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #8
Sorry.



Wrong format.

Anyways I would like to be a "Redstoner" in Asyr. Jawa saw my Minecraft piano and told me that I should be one in Asyr.

Love,

Edna
  Reply
Post: #9
It isn't the wrong format you just forgot to put in the one question. Just post some pics of your best builds.

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #10
This application isn't valid at all until you post screenshots of your work.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: