I just finished the prices for the admin shops at the new spawn and I would like everyone's opinion before I start implementing them with ChestShop.
I keep them all updated here: http://asyr.info/darkspin/worth/
I'd like to have this sorted in the next 24 hours.
Thanks.
I like the new prices and how they are more reasonable than the ones at the admin shop in spawn.
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
These prices are nothing like the ones at the actual shop. The ones at the shop cost much more....
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
02-22-201312:59 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-22-201301:00 PM by VlperX.)
Yes.
I forgot to cater for the amounts till the last minute. Take the number directly after the colon and multiply it by the bold number and you have the actual prices at the shop. It doesn't take a genius to work that out. But it appears to take someone with an open mind willing to be free of bigotry and utter arrogance, to figure it out.
I'm going over the prices at the shop at the moment. For the most part, they're all fixed. And the reality with wool is it takes a little effort to get, so of course I want to make it more expensive.
Wool that's made from lapis or ink sac will be the most expensive. It's realistic that way.
Yes, that makes sense. But only 16 per unit even for the less expensive ones is awfully high-priced... I do like how you've made the sell prices just as much as the buy prices, so it'll be easier to get money now. I could sell 16 bones and get nearly enough money for some wool. That's a fair deal, I guess.
Could I make some sort of sheep-breeding farm? I've seen someone do it on the ZUForums private server, I guess I could do it here.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
That is exactly why I did that. Now you're interested in playing the damn game like it should be and breeding sheep!
Which wool is $16 per unit? I'm assuming a unit is one block.
No, the unit is 16 wool blocks. For all of them.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]