HEYO, Pwnzr 'ere.
I have problems on the EPIC server of Darkspin:
(Saint tells me it's NoCheat, but I'm not sure.)
I can't move [color=#FF0000]2 BLOCKS[/color] without getting TP'd back to where I was, resuling in getting stuck.
Although I can still move, I end up moving VERY, VERY slowly.
Please fix this ASAP.
Thanks.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
I need more detail than that. Is anyone else getting this?
I assume you are just stuck in a block or something. If you can't get out ask an admin to TP you out. It could also be possible the area you are in is corrupted.
[Image: ]
Yeah this happens to me. The easiest way to fix it is to just relog. That usually fixes it for me.
[Image: ]
If I am in a corrupted chunk, I'l need to move my city, because most of the time it happens in my city, Brightwood.
Saint insists it is NoCheat. I still get the problems on the fast CPU behind me from where I'm typing this. It still happens everywhere,
yet oddly, it happens more on the slow computer than the fast computer.
Sorry Viper, I'm not one for typing long articles. :-/
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Get I get the coordinates of your city, please?
It likely is NoCheat acting up... I get it all the time on the Survival Games server I help run.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
NCP doesn't act up. It conflicts, and so far I know of no plugins it'd conflict with.