Unban
Post: #1
A year ago i was banned for griefing in the creative world. I guess putting down cake and destroying snow was a bad idea. The reason why i did that was because i was mad because someone burned down my house... If you guys could please unban me but if you don't i can probably see why.
also this is the best sever i been on for a year so i just want to play on this ever again.
  Reply
Post: #2
Thank you for reposting it in the proper section.

As per usual, I cannot give my opinion, but I would like to say that this appeal is certainly better than ones such as this, in that this one actually attempts to gain our support.

Meaning he actually cares about being unbanned, and is probably genuinely sorry. From what I gather in the OP, he was banned for blockspam/ground destruction... not actual griefing of people's structures. Not too bad, and something like that is usually caused by immaturity. Perhaps he's changed?

[hr]
In fact, I think I may have been the one that banned him.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3

If I'm not mistaken, we already gave you another chance and it wasn't long before you were banned again. Could you explain how you blew your second chance?



Oh the hilarity...
  Reply
Post: #4
gave your opinion anyway
yep okay.
/seen aaronvue gave these reasons for your current ban:
Spamming and failed grief.
Considering you were apparently banned quite soon after you were given a second chance, this ban is perfectly fine with being perma. So, I see no reason to unban him.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Can you please reminded me what I did the first time? Because its probably me, not to be rude but I don't remember getting a second chance.
  Reply
Post: #6
Also in my defense one of the things that angered me were the admins. They never even tried to help when my house was greifed or when someone opened my locked chest with all my diamonds in it. Somehow they opened it with a fence and I told the admin and they didn't even try to help :(. Also this "ghost" which was probably the admins again kept on harassing me and my housemates. But it is already probably too late, i mean it has been almost a year. I guess I will try to find a new sever that is somewhat similar to this one because this one is quiet amazing. Last post Aaron Vue
  Reply
Post: #7
oh I remember you!

Yes, because the lockette glitch was very much alive and we didn't have logblock.

Sorry, but I do remember you and I am sorry that we were unable to help you.
  Reply
Post: #8
Quote: Also this "ghost" which was probably the admins again kept on harassing me and my housemates.
I also apologize for this. I am not sure if this was me pulling the pranks on you or someone else, but the "Ghost" pranks have been stopped.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #9
Why do ban appeals never generate lots of discussion? They're a fairly important part of the forums... Yet they get ignored. Can we get a "yes" or a "no" on this?

[size="xx-small"]and yes i mean an actual decision, not just a "no" to get it over with[/size]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #10
Datderefailatchangingtextsize

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)