Post: #1
01-08-201311:05 AM
[b]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/b]
I've played on Darkspin servers (tf2 and minecraft) for quite some time now and I've always wanted to help out in some way, I just haven't gotten around to it. Now I have, and I hope I can be of more help as a Moderator than as a Merchant.
[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/b]
I believe that to be a good Moderator, you need several things. One, is free time, so you can actually be active on the server. Second, responsibility. Being irresponsible with Moderator powers is a disaster waiting to happen. Third, you need to be fair and see both sides of a story. Don't immediately dismiss a new person and believe someone's story because they are your friend, make sure they are telling the truth. And don't look the other way if you find out a friend did something wrong. Everyone deserves the same punishment. And lastly, you need to be able to keep calm in a heated situation.
[b]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/b]
436 hours, 41 minutes and counting. So, yes.
[b]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/b]
I am 17 years old, going to graduate high school this year, and am planning to be a video game designer in the future. In terms of gameplay, I have spent most of my time working on my base in Obsidia, although I recently build a tower of parkour in creative. In terms of the server this mainly the only one I play, because I just flat out enjoy playing here. (and I played on the tf2 server first >.>) I haven't had a problem with any staff here as well, which makes it that much better.
[b]Anything we should know about?[/b]
Nothing that I can think of off the top of my head.
[b]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/b]
I have no confirmation as of yet (none on steam at the time), but I think I've gained the trust of at least 3.
[b]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/b]
I swear not to use my powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes if I am confirmed.
[b]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/b]
I agree to the fact that if I am inactive for a month my Moderator rank will be revoked.
I've played on Darkspin servers (tf2 and minecraft) for quite some time now and I've always wanted to help out in some way, I just haven't gotten around to it. Now I have, and I hope I can be of more help as a Moderator than as a Merchant.
[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/b]
I believe that to be a good Moderator, you need several things. One, is free time, so you can actually be active on the server. Second, responsibility. Being irresponsible with Moderator powers is a disaster waiting to happen. Third, you need to be fair and see both sides of a story. Don't immediately dismiss a new person and believe someone's story because they are your friend, make sure they are telling the truth. And don't look the other way if you find out a friend did something wrong. Everyone deserves the same punishment. And lastly, you need to be able to keep calm in a heated situation.
[b]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/b]
436 hours, 41 minutes and counting. So, yes.
[b]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/b]
I am 17 years old, going to graduate high school this year, and am planning to be a video game designer in the future. In terms of gameplay, I have spent most of my time working on my base in Obsidia, although I recently build a tower of parkour in creative. In terms of the server this mainly the only one I play, because I just flat out enjoy playing here. (and I played on the tf2 server first >.>) I haven't had a problem with any staff here as well, which makes it that much better.
[b]Anything we should know about?[/b]
Nothing that I can think of off the top of my head.
[b]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/b]
I have no confirmation as of yet (none on steam at the time), but I think I've gained the trust of at least 3.
[b]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/b]
I swear not to use my powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes if I am confirmed.
[b]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/b]
I agree to the fact that if I am inactive for a month my Moderator rank will be revoked.
[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
