Is the update bad of good for being so soon?
Is this a good thing?
50.00%
1
Is this a BAD thing?
50.00%
1
2 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rumors: Minecraft update?
Post: #1
I have seen some rumors about the bukkit guys working with Mojang and talk around the interwebz is a new FULL realease by thursday.
It seems a bit soon and the Mod Devs don't have time for an update due to the fact snapshots aren't being shipped out, and I haven't seen much more after that.
  Reply
Post: #2
I don't believe they would do that, it goes against everything they've said about their updating method.

Plus, Jeb said 1.3 won't be out till the new API is ready... and that isn't something that can just be whipped up in a few weeks. Well, I don't assume so.
  Reply
Post: #3
I doubt it, but if there is, its just in time for me to stay up on eclipse.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: