jojo54991035 #Moderator
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator?

I would like to be a moderator for many reasons. To start, I love helping people. Whenever I see someone struggling, I help. But I don't spoil the experience. I love the minecraft experience of surviving, and I wouldn't spoil that. Second, I honestly don't mind banning people I know in real life. I wouldn't put them first over people I don't even know.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?

To be a good moderator, I feel you need to be able to make hard decisions. As I mentioned above, I don't mind banning my friends. When I am faced with a hard decision, I don't just act. I think about what I am going to do.

Have you played at least 80 hours?

80 Hours? Pfffft. Try 900. According to all my friends, I am addicted to this server. I not only play on it ALL THE TIME, but it was the first server I ever came on.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.

Well about my gameplay, I play minecraft a lot. Whenever I have a bit of downtime, I play minecraft. This is the server I play on. I enjoy helping people and don't ignore stupid questions (like Zahn). This is BY FAR my favorite server, and I can say I have befriended most of the admins.

Anything we should know about?

I was banned once for griefing. I was new to Minecraft, and had no idea what griefing was. And keep in mind, this was before I had 10 hours of playtime. I hope this doesn't effect your decision, because it was so long ago.

Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.

I so far have 2 admins, because I haven't seen any more on. If any other admins besides mikey and minority can post, that would be amazing.

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?

Of course. I honestly believe that people who do that, are completely stupid. Just ask any mod, artisan, or admin. I don't hold grudges on people. I never have, never will.

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?

Completely. If someone is inactive for that long, they should be revoked of their status. I haven't been inactive for any time over a week, so this isn't that hard to keep.

Thanks for reading my application, and vote jojo for mod! :D
  Reply
Post: #2
My name is Commander Sheperd and this is my favorite app on the Citadel.


“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
I've seen Jojo on the sever for quite some time, and he runs his own, if I recall correctly. While at first he was immature, I think he's grown past that recently. So, IMO he deserves a chance.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
*Shepherd
Ahem.
When I first met Jojo, I was completely unimpressed. Childish and immature, with a ban in the mix.
Over this time, you've become much more of a better person. I quite like the new jojo, much more mature and sensible. I don't see why you wouldn't be a good Moderator.
You have earned a single vote.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Thanks for the vote Bacon. You too have grown on me. Not only have my grammar skills increased, but so has my pride. And thank you so much for the compliment
  Reply
Post: #6
Even though my vote doesn't count, I approve.

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply
Post: #7
Hello, my name is Mr.Minority, and I approve this mod application.

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply
Post: #8
ehhh

I am not sure, too many mods already, but if I am to move up, to Artisan soon, than I would like none other than Jojo to replace me, I vote yes.
  Reply
Post: #9
With Bacon, Min, and I's that's three.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
Thank you all for your amazingness. I am absolutely grateful for your support.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)