Ban Request for Pierocker.
Post: #1
So, after using the server stats page to help find Pierocker's "griefers," whom reportedly griefed his house right in front of him--one of which was ednamode10--I found out that he's a lying, conniving griefing bastard. The argument I walked into via Dynmap was essentially Pierocker starting a shitstorm of rage between him and ednamode10. Pie said that ednamode10 and a few others griefed him... but ednamode10 claimed that it was him who griefed her.

I noticed that I couldn't find any evidence on the stats page (are they unreliable? I guess), and after telling Pierocker this, he threw a hissyfit and screamed, "IF YOU CAN' T GET YOUR ADMINS TO HELP ME NOW, I GUESS I'LL HACK TO FIND THE GRIEFER!!" I told him to calm down, naturally. I also told him that Geistwolke would be on in a bit, and I could have him LogBlock the grief. But ohohoho, this didn't work.

"YOU MYSPACING FAGGOTS!! FUCK OFF!" he yelled. If there were a staffmember online, now would be the time to bring out the bans. Sadly, there wasn't. But it doesn't stop there. What he said next was a very profane equivalent of "SAINT YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT! BAN THESE IDIOTS!"

At this point, I was about ready to use the Dynmap glitch to crash the server and get rid of the idiot. But I didn't, becaise I didn't want to ruin it for the players who were already there. Turns out ednamode10 isn't the silent griefer I assumed she was, and after her friend Max got basically cursed off by Pierocker, she had actually been trying to convince him to return to Darkspin. Bobot was also very useful, helping fix the griefing damage. But we can save the praise for later.

After several minutes of Pierocker flipping shits, he left. The users think he's banned--I didn't want to spoil it for them--but of course, he isn't. Please ban this guy now. What has he done? As shown in the situations above, he is guilty of threatening to hack, insults, ALLCAPSRAEG, spam, disrespect towards the community, framing others, scaring off newbies, and I presume he was the true griefer.




“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #2
EDIT: He has logged on again and seems to be ignoring my confrontation with him. He's calmed down... and we aren't sure if he's actually griefed. Good grammar and attitude, horrible fucking raging. [hr]
EDIT: lolk. Ninvisible just told me he killed his/her iron golems in Creative, and then bam, he decided to "help" him/her make a statue and all he did was break the wool. He's also very bossy. Plus the sheer attitude and depressing vibe I get from this guy is just horrible!

I hate to do what some people may call "tattling," but Pierocker has some serious attitude problems.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
EDIT: Dude is pretty chill now, bjt refuses to talk about the "ibcident."

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
Banned for 2 weeks for excessive swearing, disrespect, and making the server experience pretty terrible for everyone else online. Also being put on probation for perma ban when he comes back.

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply
Post: #5
Okay. Glad that's done with. Can we tell him that he's on probation?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: