Merry Christmas Darkspin!
Post: #1
As a token of appreciation of the hard work of viper, darkspin and all the other admins, i'll be donating $80 to the server at the first possible conveinience.

Again, merry christmas all!
  Reply
Post: #2
I got my sister a pair of golden earrings. She, in turn, got me a pair of $5.00 headphones. Oh well. I did need headphones, at least.[hr]
And damn, Paper, you niiiccceee. $80? Excellent!

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
It's still Christmas Eve here >.<. 7 hours.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Thank you so much!

The server is now on 1.4.6 - and actually up now. All plugins seem to be fine. I'll do what I can today if you just let me know through Skype.

Merry Sexmas and may you all have a lot of Christ.
  Reply
Post: #5
I'll be the only one here to say Happy Holidays since some folk don't celebrate Christmas.
Happy Holidays.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)