DarkRyu
Post: #1
Hi, I'm an administrator for Darkspin's TF2 and Terraria servers. I don't talk much unless I have something to say or I'm hyper.

I am currently enlisted in the United States army and will be leaving on May 5th and will arrive at basic training on May 7th. My MOS is 91S which is a Stryker Unit Mechanic. Basically, I will be fixing rocket-launching tanks. I hope to make the military a career to support my family while taking time out to help DS with his servers since he's pretty awesome.
  Reply
Post: #2
That's quite a title... and an awesome one at that.

Welcome to the forum!
And to the Minecraft server, I might add.
  Reply
Post: #3
I'm very thankful.

Pleased to meet you.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #4
Good.
  Reply
Post: #5
deh fuk? who are you? Casanova. stahp.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #6
>Not knowing Casa
Get out.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
>hasn't met casanova

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #8
>Potatoes

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #9
Guiyes, henry has a point. Because he's amazing.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)