darkspin
Post: #1
Hi, I'm darkspin. I'm currently on the West Coast of the states where my servers currently sit. I rarely play on these servers I host but find it fun and exciting troubleshooting issues with them and keeping them updated. I also find it quite rewarding working on the website and gathering stats of all the servers.

I do plan to play Diablo 3 quite a lot when it comes out being a big fan of the original 2.

If you plan to get it let me know -- May 15th!
  Reply
Post: #2
Why is there no comments here? I still wub you <3
  Reply
Post: #3
hadon, this is so old, why u so bumping old threads.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #4
I think he just wanted to shower him with love.
  Reply
Post: #5
=YOU NEVER ACCEPTED BY XBL FRIEND REQUEST YOU FUCKING BITCH

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #6


[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Stawp


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #8
Jawa's Sig is stalking me. Halp.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #9
You are near:
Kangaroos

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
it says I'm near Philadelphia
lies

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)