Darkspin: Tribute Video
Post: #1
Allo, Zahn here, (this guy again ._.) Ye.

Well, I was thinking on making a tribute video of Darkspin, using a freecam mod, and Sonic ether unbelievable shades, with audio enhanced music from C418.

I want a list of things to be put in the video.

Towns, amazing builds, man amazing things inside the world as of 9-25-12.

I have, a maximum of: 15 minutes.

So please, someone help me out :P :D

A list from BlackMajor, or Someone just list something you want in the video, and gimme the coords.

I will be asking Admin/Mod/Artisan help to teleport me to the coords, to that I can actually get footage of such things.

Other wise :D

You can expect the video by October 10th if you guys want me to do it :P
  Reply
Post: #2
Geist needs some of his shit in the video. Maybe parts of Obsidia? I don't know. I imagine you could find some really good builds around somewhere, just ask around I guess.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
This video would be a rather an ironic tribute, considering it would tribute the old world. Spose you could make it a tribute to the old world.
  Reply
Post: #4
You gais know you need to wait for me to finish the art for that video. and as of tomorrow morning i'll be at it hardcore.
  Reply
Post: #5
How would it be ironic?

We are sending this world off :D

It needs a good video to recap amazing stuff in it :D
  Reply
Post: #6
Well you said Darkspin tribue, you did not mention the old world.
  Reply
Post: #7
Bump. Sorry, but this is a good thread.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
>Expect it by the 10th

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
Well, no one gave me a list.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)