i emailed jakpet
Post: #1
[b]THE EMAIL: (oh god i'm such a wuss)[/b]

Hey bro. I know you hate me. You hate all of us. But, well... all good things have to come to an end, eh? You were a great builder, and sometimes I regret having to ban you--hell, it wasn't even me who banned ya. I downright refused to.

It had to be done, though... you sent tons of griefers after us after yer demotion (haha, Viper was on at the time, and we enjoyed watching them get insta-banned the second they began to hack), and you kind of... freaked out, from what I heard? I get it. You got caught up in the moment. We all do. Just know, that if ya ever want me to drop by on one of yer new servers, I'd be happy to.

PS: Scyth is still a complete asshole (but a damn good rule enforcer), and Geist finally got moderator and mason. I think I'll stick with my moderator rank and let Geist apply for artisan instead of me--now that Mikey is admin, there's a spot open.

Asyr has been fully generated, and we just need to set up a couple plugins. I can get you the world download using my World Downloader mod, if you want. JCity hasn't been removed, simply because it was the best town we ever had. And we might name one of the capital cities in Asyr after it. ;D

--The King of Beggars, SaintEthan. [END OF MESSAGE]

[b]I also included my personal email, but... ya know... I don't trust any of you, except maybe Geist and Mikey. Well, with real-world issues, that is. I TRUST ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF THE FAGS OTHERWISE. God, I'm so gullible. WHY AM I TYPING ALL OF MY INNER SECRETS!?[/b]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #2
Interested in want this 'personal email' is, but eh, though curious I won't barge.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3

hurrdurriliekpeniz@live.com
  Reply
Post: #4
Bawha.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: