What do you know...
Post: #1
What do you know, Gents, I appear to have played on mc.darkspin.com for over 1000 hours! [Image: ] A combination of 500+ hours of AFK, 200+ hours of talking, 100+ hours of building random shit, and the rest actually playing minecraft! (Note, I ripped those numbers out of my ass) So, I'd like to give thanks to Darkspin, and the rest of the community, for being a great bunch of guys! Let's hope Darkspin Servers live long enough for me to play another 1000 hours! I will now proceed to celebrate with pictures of cats. Enjoy!
[Image: ] [Image: ] [Image: ]
[hr]
Also, I'll (PROBABLY) be donating soon.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
TOO MANY CATS (head explodes)

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
You do know that your playtime spans the amount of time that most servers last.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
*Checks mc stats*
>Mikey: 1000hrs
>Major: 500hrs
>Major been here since the beginning. Mikey x2 my play time.

[Image: ]


[color=#00BFFF][size=xx-large]Mikey:vvv[/size][/color]
[Image: ]




[color=#00BFFF][size=xx-large]Also for the sake of cats[/size][/color]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
>has 623 hours
>major has 552

do you even lift?

Also congratulations Mikey, have a victory track.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRwjRlUQalA

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
Actually Black, I usually just come on, go to do something else, and forget I left minecraft on.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
I agree with max, Major doesn't even lift.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)