[size=medium]ACCOUNTS CONNECTED TO THE SAME IP CAN'T JOIN THE SERVER. It simply says, "You can only have one account on this IP!" This prevents Recon1997 (Pwnzr's brother) and a few other players from joining.[/size]
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Yeah, I couldn't have my friends join the server during my birthday party, not sure what we would have done, though.
oh recon is pwnzrs brother. i didnt know that
08-02-201205:15 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-02-201205:16 PM by BlackMajor.)
This is not a problem, but a combatant towards people with griefing alts. It's thanks to the NoMulti plugin, which prevents more than one person per IP connecting.
Please, do inform me or the other admins if you have bros or other comrades who play minecraft on DS within your household.
Also, modified it so that Recon can join now.
Can I get like, two exceptions please? some nigs come around often that play, sometimes both at the same time.
I cant join anymore.. I have no alts, and no other people are playiong from here atm.. Im Flaze_Rus ing
08-03-201201:21 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-03-201201:25 AM by Saintethan.)
[Size=medium]Does anyone else in yer household play on here using yer internet connection? And what error do you get when you try to join?[/size][hr]
ALSO SEANSLINGER/COREYSLINGER.
This whole thing is quite a bother. Can't we just use IP bans and IP checks like normal people?
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
08-03-201210:58 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-04-201202:21 AM by VlperX.)
BlackMajor and I are able to add an exception for other accounts to resolve this issue. All you have to do is ask.
I'm terribly sorry about this, but this plugin has solved so many issues I've been dealing with for so long.
Again, just give BlackMajor or VlperX, the minecraft account name which is being denied access - It's as simple as that! Don't panic, and try not to complain.
mikey birthday party? when was your birthday party? AND WHY WASNT I INVITED?!
[Image: ]
Flaze_rus and Recon1997 have been added to the exception list.
Sorry for the inconvenience.