Not admin?
Post: #1
Welp, finally found the server again, since the ip changed and I didn't realize, just figured it was down. :p
For some reason, it's not recognizing me as admin. Is it just from the server changes, or is there some other problem?
  Reply
Post: #2

Aye, we went through some changes. I'll be giving the top 5 players with the most playtime on the server and donators admin access here on out. I've had to downgrade my internet and am needing help with money to avoid shutting the servers completely off.
  Reply
Post: #3
Oh nice, we can donate now? ^.^
On a totally unrelated note, how much per month is the server costing you? ;)
  Reply
Post: #4
Man, considering people are getting 20-30 points a kill on me, top 5 is out of the question, so I better find some money and donate :I

Common sense is an uncommon virtue
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)