Plz unban me
Post: #1
Can u plz unban me. my minecraft name is james 9191
  Reply
Post: #2
We're not going to unban you, because a.) This is the most half-assed ban appeal I've ever seen and b.) You didn't even ATTEMPT to explain why we should unban you, nor do you even understand WHY you got banned. Here's a tip: it says the reason when you try to connect to the server.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
Player james9191 is BANNED: dem griefing

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
I know i shouldn't be posting to old threads but i actually know this guy IRL and he literally has NO idea what he did wrong. He's a good friend and what he told me is that he got on the server. went to build a town with someone else and simply got b& for griefing. Can we get him unbanned? But i have to say James, that is the worst fucking unban appeal i have ever seen.
  Reply
Post: #5
HADONGEE, Y U REVIVE DEAD THREADS? [size=x-small]that's darkryu's job FGT[/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
If he came on and made a *real* appeal, we might get somewhere

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
YEAH! MY JOB!
[size=xx-small]step off, betch~[/size]

If you know this guy in real life and he really has no idea what the fuck happened, then I'd trust your word. I'm with Bino. If he comes back to make a better attempt at something a little more legitimate, then I don't see why he shouldn't be given another shot.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #8
Well, Carl, I'd say it's your call, so keep your eye on him.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #9

[size=x-small]darkryu + irzpwnzr + forums = mass batshit craziness[/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #10
EGH why does this shit happen without me

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: