I beleive that lately people have been having problems with something or someone called 'gHoSt'
this thing is very annoying and i think it may be someone using /vanish.
im not sure if it can be stopped but remember this
IT STOLE MY DIAMOND ARMOUR NNNNNNNAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG
thanks, hugh:cool:
Hurr. Who be playing as ghost?
I removed the script that actually was Ghost long ago
(Well actually the script was originally called Herobrine, but due to bugs Herobrine no longer had a physical form, thus any actions it performed were by an "invisible" force. Hence was later called Ghost).
Seems someone is still trying to keep it active.
Though i don't know who. Whoever it is, would you care to stop?
I haven't GH0STed in weeks.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
So you have been pretending to be ghost?
[Image: ]
If it was enigma/pseudo-engima armour then it was probably one of the admins who took it.
oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
I have to admit there have been no ghosts for a while
hugh:cool: