Ban Appeal
Post: #1
Username: SwiftDever
Thursday July 19, 2012: I was banned by admin "King of Kings", but to be completely honest he gave me no reason why. Whenever I connect I'm either banned or get kicked with the message "lolno". If I called him any names or insulted him I am truly sorry. It is really frustrating for me when an admin keeps slaying you for no reason. The slaying began whenever I killed him (which is normal in TF2) he also continues by calling me immature and such. We started some sort of duel going around killing each other, and of course whenever I kill him, he slays me. After that, he noclips through the Blu spawn and starts spawn-killing everyone. That was unfair too, and above everything else he targets me mostly. I don't know if this is normal for admins, but there should be a limit to the amount of abuse an admin can do. Again, I truly apologize if I insulted King of Kings in any way. I just want to return to the server without being kicked; or if I was banned for a legitimate reason I wish King of Kings (or any admin) would tell me.
Thank you for your time.
  Reply
Post: #2
It's not in my dominion, but this would be a pretty damn good ban appeal if this were Minecraft. Just sayin'.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3

What is your steam name?
  Reply
Post: #4
Quote: but there should be a limit to the amount of abuse an admin can do
A true admin would have no accounts of abuse. This admin you speak of is unworthy.
  Reply
Post: #5
My steam name is also SwiftDever.
  Reply
Post: #6

Thats not entirely accurate. For an admin to be an admin. Its the same as someone else in power. Kinda like the president i suppose. Some like him some dont. Some agree some dont. His intentions are only for the good of the people or in this case the server. If the admin had no complaints it would mean he wasnt doing his job right.[hr]

Alright ill see what i can do. No promises though.
  Reply
Post: #7

What is your steam name?

[/quote]

Im also not defending or justifying what King did
  Reply
Post: #8
I believe you misunderstood Angel. Abuse is an admin abusing their ability for their own enjoyment, e.g. /slay'ing players for the hell of it, generally just causing a bad time for normal players.
If they receive complaints on that part, they're doing it wrong.
If they receive complaints on their own personality and how they deal with conflicts, then that's normal.
  Reply
Post: #9

Personally I know king very well and hes is not the type to just slay for no reason. Im sure there was a justifyable reason for the actions.
  Reply
Post: #10
Just a list of things King has done {to players other than myself}

>Changing names as soon as players login for the hell of it, and refusing to change them back later.

>Allowing and endorsing spawncamping, whilst himself believing it to be against the rules

>Slapping players in the middle of the game randomly

>Giving NoClip to {trusted} players, but allowing them to engage in combat.

>Changing the gravity of players to the point that they can no longer jump. This may have been done to "annoying" players, but it's still an improper punishment.

May I quote:

Some Player I Don't Remember the Name of: "King, you do know that you're on the verge of losing your adminship, right?"

King Of Kings: "Yeah, but I don't really give a fuck."

At least, the conversation was something along those lines. Was a few weeks ago, so I don't remember exactly.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: