Post: #1
07-03-201210:35 PM
I've found an exploit, I'm sure there are people that check the forums to find exploits they can use, anyway, i'd like to have a chat with someone that has access to owner commands to get this fixed.
|
exploit
|
|
Post: #1
07-03-201210:35 PM
I've found an exploit, I'm sure there are people that check the forums to find exploits they can use, anyway, i'd like to have a chat with someone that has access to owner commands to get this fixed.
Post: #2
07-03-201211:42 PM
There used to be a lot of shop exploits. For example, Alec farmed nearly 200k with it, and had most taken by admins.
Post: #3
07-04-201212:54 AM
No, that wasn't how. He got it from an old glitch with Nether item transferance.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #4
07-04-201201:00 AM
No, he's told me about it. The Admin Shop used to have quite a few exploits. (Some I may or may not have used myself.)
Post: #5
07-04-201209:34 AM
Paper told me about this exploit and is has nothing to do with the admin shop.
[Image: ] Post: #6
07-04-201210:00 AM
He told me of it also. I was discussing an older exploit that was dealt with. One that Alec used. Lol
Post: #7
07-04-201208:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-05-201210:06 AM by BlackMajor.)
[Image: ]
Ye know. I'd appreciate it if people told me about these things. Post: #8
08-15-201201:10 AM
[font=Impact][/font]Has anybody actually stated what the exploit is? By what i can see... DRUMROLL... No
Post: #9
08-15-201205:36 AM
Hugh this is just ridiculous. This thread is from 4 months ago.
Stop replying to month old dead threads. |