Colored Text
Post: #1
Hey guys i was wondering how in your guys signatures you got the text to be color. If you could please in the comments tell me how you guys do that. Thanks!

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
....Wrong forum. But whatever. I'm too tired to explain.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
Guess i'll explain it. Coloured text is done using chat codes such as &1 for blue or &i for italics. However these are only enabled for Mayor+... which you are aren't you?

Btw we don't give coloured nicknames to anyone below staff, but here's a list on the different colours via number / letter. I don't remember the ones for italics and bold etc. Pretty sure bold is &l.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #4
I'd rather you NOT spam colors such as others. Please don't.
  Reply
Post: #5
no guys i mean in the forums. Like i see guys have there signatures in color like Vipers. I dont mean the in the darkspin server.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
I know how to, but I just typed a ton on how to, and then my nook color's battery died because I was being stupid and didn' t charge it. So you ALMOST got an explanation. Sorry bud.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #7
oh well when you get the chance id like to know :)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8
<color=#1E90FF>LOL IM TEXT</color>

Replace the <,> with [,]
and you get
[color=#1E90FF]LOL IM TEXT[/color]
#1E90FF is the hexideimal number for the colour seen above. While other colours such as red it'd be #FF0000.

Have fun figuring out the different colour hex codes.
  Reply
Post: #9
Let's see if this works.

[code][color=#FF0000]BLOOOOOOD[/color][/code]

...

[code]Had that not been in [code], the word BLOOOOOOD would've been red.[/code]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #10
oh lol thanks
[hr]
<color=#1E90FF> this probably wont work because i probably did it wrong[hr]
yep i did


[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)