Block Hat Fun
Post: #1
BlackMajor was playing around with the plugin when I got an idea. All the admins make a funny scene using the plugin and put the pics in this thread. Maybe have players vote on best? I'll show an example one. [Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
The second I donate, I'mma wear a mushroom cap on my head 24/7.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
^^^^^^^[hr]
I swear man, Jakpet finally got off his ass and is using the coding tutorial I sent him. Who else would want to spam us?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
Brb banning another spam bot.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)