Thread Closed 
Server down.
Post: #1
Server has been down for the past few hours or so.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Post: #2
It's only been down for about an hour.

I don't know the cause really... it appears to be a worldedit derp but they usually correct themselves sooner than this and at the very least, I should be able to restart the server, but I cannot.

[code]craftbukkit.jar is running... stopping.
craftbukkit.jar could not be shut down... still running.[/code]

I have contacted Darkspin, asking him to sort this out.
But for now, we will have to wait.
I'm keeping a constant eye on it in case it sorts itself out.
Post: #3
[b][color=#32CD32][size=large]Problem Solved[/size][/color][/b]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)