Connection information
Post: #1
The best way to connect to the Left 4 Dead 2 server is to add our steam group ID. This way you'll see the servers in game at startup. You can add yourself HERE.
  Reply
Post: #2
DEAD -- unless someone actually wants me to host it again.
  Reply
Post: #3
Darkspin, I want you to rehost it.

If you can.

Me, XDra, and A few friends might want to play on it some.
  Reply
Post: #4
Just a few people?
Its gotta be absolute commitment, and its gotta be worth DS's while.
  Reply
Post: #5
Scythistical and I would play on it if it were up, and maintaining good ping
  Reply
Post: #6


[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
I'd likely play it if it went up, but it wouldn't be worth DS's while to just have another I guess.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: