Tried to get on, simply said ban hammer has spoken. I request to be unbanned.
[hr]
LOL NVM WAS ON AN ALT. CLOSE THIS FORUM PLEASE
[hr]
LOL NVM WAS ON AN ALT. CLOSE THIS FORUM PLEASE
|
Why am I banned?
|
|
Tried to get on, simply said ban hammer has spoken. I request to be unbanned.
[hr] LOL NVM WAS ON AN ALT. CLOSE THIS FORUM PLEASE Post: #2
06-10-201211:32 AM
you're an idiot.
Post: #3
06-10-201202:00 PM
just.. wut
Post: #5
03-06-201408:37 PM
Yes, revive this thread Henry <3
Post: #7
03-08-201402:22 PM
I request that all forums that have not been replied to WITHIN a month or so get locked.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #8
03-08-201404:06 PM
Don't kill one of the few forms of fun we have left on these forums.
[Image: ] Post: #9
03-09-201404:48 AM
but is it really fun? no. its fun the first time, then its just repetitive.
[Image: ] [Image: ] |