Post: #1
03-08-201204:16 AM
The best way to connect to the Left 4 Dead server is to add our >>DS<< steam group ID. This way you'll see the servers in game at startup. You can add yourself HERE.
|
Connection information
|
|
Post: #1
03-08-201204:16 AM
The best way to connect to the Left 4 Dead server is to add our >>DS<< steam group ID. This way you'll see the servers in game at startup. You can add yourself HERE.
Post: #2
05-28-201206:51 AM
DEAD -- unless someone actually wants me to host it again.
I've only heard the L4D server get mentioned twice since I joined, honestly. Once, by you and then years later someone asked "Hey, doesn't DS have a l4d server?" and I had to tell them we did but it got shut down a few months back since no one uses it.
It's just not so popular so I really wouldn't be against you keeping it down til the demand gets a bit higher. Post: #4
09-04-201302:45 AM
I've always wanted to see it replaced with another server, tbh. I think a DS GMod server could get a lot of traffic. Them again, GMod servers are bandwith devouring monsters :)
[Image: ] Post: #5
09-04-201306:36 AM
[Image: ]
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ |