Thread Closed 
Sincere Apologies
Post: #1
Dear Darkspin/Admins,
You should already know, if not, I've been banned by Angel, the ban said "Come back when you get your attitude straightened up," Or something along those lines. I tried to tell Angel my apologies. This is what I've said and what went down.

Me: Hopefully you read all this, but I've thought about how I reacted to everything and how i've acted and I need to say sorry for a couple things: I'm sorry for overreacting to the admin powers I had being revoked. It's happened to everyone, and there are always good reason for them to be taken away. I'm sorry for getting everyone caught up and making everyone feel all this self pity towards me. I'm sorry for ignoring you about all this, I should've listened. I looked at our chat before I asked to be banned on darkspin and I acted, selfish, pitiful, and overall stupid. I've finally calmed down from everything and have realized what I've caused going on around me. Hopefully you allow me back on the server, I've missed my friends and playing my music. Thank You

Angel (summarizing what he said): I'm not convinced, anything else?

I didn't have anything at the time, but I thought about it and came back with this.

Me: I don't know what else to say, I'm at a loss for words. I guess all I can say now is. I'm sorry for everything, the way I acted, reacted, exaggerated. I don't know how else to ask you if I can please...just pleeeaseeee come back to the server. I know you are still a little "wishy-washy" on whether you should or shouldn't. I understand completely. I have nothing else I can do, except beg. I guess that's all I can resort to anymore. I'm sorry for everything. I hope one day, maybe today. You can do 1 more thing for me, even though you've done so much. I'm sorry for everything Angel, I really am. Please let me come back. It's all I want anymore.

Below is straight from chat:

>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: im not wishy washt
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: washy
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: and no im not satisfied that he has learned his lesson
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: when justin comes back
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: or if fritz comes on
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: ill discuss it with one of them
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: and we will see
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: BUT
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: if either of you
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: say one more thing about it
>>ĐS<< Angel Of Death™ ϟ ϟ: never

I'd like to think otherwise. If you would all be generous to all think this over I'd love it if I could come back. Thank you :D .
Post: #2
Permanent bans only come to those who hack or try to harm the servers in any way. Bans due to behavior are never permanent.
Post: #3
I will work with darkspin to have a way for players to appeal bans. But until then, please handle things like this between the current admins. Thank you.
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: