Mason Application for geistwolke
Post: #1
i have built many epic builds, some on this server,but i cant show the others because it won't let me upload pictures.I have built Orthanc,the tower in the middle of the plains of isengard in lotr,and a playable piano in my creative plot (X:345 Y:21).Also, i have done builds by hand with survival mode,such as a giant pirate ship in the main world(X:4187 Y:76), and also some Nordic and medieval houses in a continent i found (X:15819 Y:98). I just hope that by looking at my builds, you will be persuaded to grant me mason rank, and ill probably build a lot more.[hr]
Also, I forgot to add something.I think the duties of a mason is to build epic builds, but never abuse those powers for the purpose of evil,such as griefing and giving godly items out.The powers of a mason can be easily abused, and i acknowledge that, and I promise to never use it for evil purposes.That said, i might clear large areas out for building, but I would never do that in such a way that it destroyed someones property.

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply
Post: #2
I have seen your absolutely incredible builds...
But I honestly think that you should be Moderator before applying for Mason.
THIS IS NOT DENYING IT, IT IS MY OPINION
There really isn't a format or anything for it yet.
Its really up to Viper.
  Reply
Post: #3
I'm going to say, that I thought Mason, as quoted from spawn was bestowed from Vlper, not applied for? If not, I'm cool with it (My vote still doesn't count though), but I do think Bacon's right with the mod. But then again, at the time we have so many mods.... Well, I don't matter in this anyways, approved by me, doesn't matter though...
  Reply
Post: #4
Is there a point; an under lying cause to you saying "my vote doesn't matter anyways" on every single post on these threads?
  Reply
Post: #5
being a mod first would make sence because that way we know you trusted
  Reply
Post: #6
but at spawn it does say its given by vlper so its up to vlper
  Reply
Post: #7
No, Jak, Viper wanted Geist to make an application for it first. At least, that's what I heard.

But yeah, I guess being mod first WOULD help Geist get mason.

Other than that, I don't see why you shouldn't give it to him, Viper.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
Oh crap, you're right Vlper. I'll stop spamming that on these...
  Reply
Post: #9
Oh boy, another app.
So far geist i've loved many of your constructions and would support you having the power to construct on larger scales.
But Artisan is still an administrative rank, and i have not yet seen you partake in sorting out problems in the community.
So IMO you'd have to show some time being good in Moderating players before jumping up to the more advanced rank of Artisan.
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
BlackMajor, this is a mason application not artisan
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)