Did you know I invented the T-flip flop?
Yes! Biggest fan!
20.00%
2
Nope. Who are you?
80.00%
8
10 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Well....you might want to run because i'm going to PWN you....
Post: #1
OY

BRB.....-BOOOOOOOOOM-

Sorry. Pwnd someone.

Weeeellll im ~Pwnzr.

Might know me for inventing the T-flip flop.

From the Minecraft server.

But i'm basically a unsung hero.

Hold on, I have to PWN you now.....:P



[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #2
... No one has replied to you until now.

Hi pwnzr.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #3
Y U THREAD NECRO?

I posted this IN 2012 MAN, 2012.

Y U NO READ THREAD DATE?


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #4

Hahahahaha that is a good one

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #5
STOP REVIVING THIS THREAD, GODDAMNIT


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
*bump*

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #7
(sorry, but this comment is to tell everyone that pwnzr pwned me, so HI)[hr]
this is going to get funny.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #8
>revived thread after I told you not to

./tempban rth081094 1500 year ThreadNecro.
./tempban mikeluigi64 1000 year ThreadNecro.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #9
kek.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #10

/permban iRzPWNzrRBLX Pretending to be admin

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: