Post: #1
05-05-201209:07 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-25-201206:25 PM by OMGBACONROFL.)
Updated and ready to go. Remember, these gaiz can vote on your applications.
[b]darkspin[/b] (darkspin on forums, d4rkspin in game MC)
[b]ViperX [/b](ViperX on forums, VlperX in game MC)
[b]CrunkleSticks[/b] (CrunkleSticks on forums. Crunk in game MC)
[b]OMGBACONROFL[/b] (OMGBACONROFL on forums, 0MGB4C0NR0FL in game MC)
[b]BlackMajor[/b] (BlackMajor on forums, BlackMajor in game MC)
[b]darknemexis[/b] (N/A on forums, Craften in game MC)
[b]Dragoaxas[/b] (Dragoaxas on forums, Dragoazas in game MC)
[b]Pablo9992[/b] (Pablo9992 on forums, Pablo in game MC)
[b]mrminority[/b] (mrminority on forums, fresh prince something in game MC)
I do believe thats all, correct me if I'm wrong.
[b]darkspin[/b] (darkspin on forums, d4rkspin in game MC)
[b]ViperX [/b](ViperX on forums, VlperX in game MC)
[b]CrunkleSticks[/b] (CrunkleSticks on forums. Crunk in game MC)
[b]OMGBACONROFL[/b] (OMGBACONROFL on forums, 0MGB4C0NR0FL in game MC)
[b]BlackMajor[/b] (BlackMajor on forums, BlackMajor in game MC)
[b]darknemexis[/b] (N/A on forums, Craften in game MC)
[b]Dragoaxas[/b] (Dragoaxas on forums, Dragoazas in game MC)
[b]Pablo9992[/b] (Pablo9992 on forums, Pablo in game MC)
[b]mrminority[/b] (mrminority on forums, fresh prince something in game MC)
I do believe thats all, correct me if I'm wrong.
