Plugins
Post: #1
List of Plugins currently up to date after last 1.2 upgrade:
WorldEdit, iConomy, Permissions, PermissionsBukkit, BKCommonLib, Multiverse-Core, NoCheat, NoLaggChunks, WorldGuard, Essentials, NoLaggLighting, NoLaggItemBuffer, NoLaggExamine, NoLaggTNT, EssentialsSpawn, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-SignPortals, NoLagg, EssentialsChat

Any missing ones are due to the plugins haven't been updated on their bukkit dev site. If you noticed they get updated leave a link here for me. I'll get them updated.

List of remaining not yet updated:
MultiInv, Ptweaks, CommandSigns, VoxelSniper, VanishNoPickup, Questioner, Lockette, Stats, MobDisguise, mcMMO, Towny, ChestShop, Achievements, DynMap
  Reply
Post: #2
[b]CommandSigns[/b] http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/command-signs/

[b]ChestShop[/b] http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chestshop/

[b]Dynmap[/b] http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/dynmap/files/54-v0-34/
Change log - Very large performance boost on rendering, both on CB 11 and CB 1.2 worlds (50-100% faster)

[b]I will be looking at this page for the Vanish plugin... [/b]http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/vanish/

Also, for inventories I recommend Multiverse Inventories since you already use Multiverse Core, Portals and NetherPortals...
Sure it's in it's beta still, but I use it on my server and have had no problems. It's simple to set up as well. But I guess we'll see for 1.2

[b]Multiverse Inventories[/b] http://ci.onarandombox.com/job/Multiverse-Inventories/lastSuccessfulBuild/



  Reply
Post: #3


Added, also added MultiInv http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/multiinv/files/10-v3-0-5/

Thanks for including links to them.
  Reply
Post: #4
And then there were 11..

Ptweaks, VoxelSniper, VanishNoPickup, Questioner, Lockette, Stats, MobDisguise, mcMMO, Towny, Achievements, DynMap
  Reply
Post: #5

wait, Dynmap?

In that link I provided,
Game version: "CB 1.2.3-R0.1CB 1.1-R6CB 1.1-R4"

I checked Towny, McMMO, MobDisguise and Lockette... still no support for 1.2
VanishNoPickup has been abandoned and picked back up and renamed to VanishNoPacket... which doesn't support 1.2.3 as yet =/

  Reply
Post: #6

wait, Dynmap?

In that link I provided,
Game version: "CB 1.2.3-R0.1CB 1.1-R6CB 1.1-R4"

I checked Towny, McMMO, MobDisguise and Lockette... still no support for 1.2
VanishNoPickup has been abandoned and picked back up and renamed to VanishNoPacket... which doesn't support 1.2.3 as yet =/


[/quote]

Dynmap is up and running now, thanks:

http://map.darkspin.com
  Reply
Post: #7

orgasm

  Reply
Post: #8

I think I could could get into Minecraft this spring break. Still got the login information for DarkRyu's Admin account, Darkspin?
  Reply
Post: #9
All done.

Ptweaks -- removed
VoxelSniper -- removed
VanishNoPickup -- replaced with VanishNoPacket
Questioner -- upgraded
Lockette -- upgraded
Stats -- upgraded
mcMMO -- upgraded
Towny -- upgraded
Achievements -- removed
DynMap -- upgraded
  Reply
Post: #10
ViperX -- happy
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)