Scythistical #Moderator
Post: #11
I said you don't have common sense in your Artisan application, it's not one of my constant torture devices I use if I feel bored.
Also Ethan siding me with me creepy as hell yet slightly erotic.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #12
Ladies.
Thats enough.
ADMINS, Y U NO CONFIRM?
  Reply
Post: #13
I confirm. The whole 8 year old thing was funny and I've seen you a lot on the server and haven't had any issue. Have helped quite a few times and could do great as Mod.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #14
From Merchant to Moderator back to Merchant in the span of 10 minutes.
Welp.

I ALWAYS HAVE NEXT TIME.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #15
Wait, shouldn't Scythe have moderator now? He has the three admin confirmations.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #16
It's been a 8 hour difference.. Give it some time.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #17
congrats scyth sorry about my reply before i was just a bit gelius so fuck me and congratz!
  Reply
Post: #18
by the way you only got 2 yeses saint
  Reply
Post: #19
Blackmajor, bacon and Dragoaxas. Thats 3.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #20
He's been promo'd.
Accepted and closed.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)