Post: #11
06-05-201212:55 AM
Lol, ees kay.
|
rickymare #Mayor
|
|
Post: #11
06-05-201212:55 AM
Lol, ees kay.
Post: #12
06-15-201203:49 PM
Well, i certainly should have replied to this when it was relevant.[Image: ]
But ze town looks fine. Ze app could be better. Imma give this one to you. Post: #13
06-15-201208:30 PM
Ricky, may be a little late
I seem to recall you being a little faggot with ghasts And I banned you for it does not look good. Post: #14
06-20-201202:15 PM
if quizes are quizzically test are testical lol
Post: #15
06-20-201202:48 PM
Loo, I'm mayor. ocool
Post: #16
06-23-201201:20 AM
I'm sad that Ricky is banned. D:
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #18
06-24-201212:10 PM
Don't be sad.
He was a prick at the end. Post: #19
06-25-201204:32 AM
You're sad, yet you provided evidence that got him banned?.... He was kind of a douche anyway.
|