Seth (clarkee98) #Moderator
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
I want to be a moderator to help the server more than i can do at the moment. I also want to be able others solve their problems. I also want to help keep the server safe and friendly. I also want to give others advice. It would also mean that I could work with all of the players.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
I think that a good Moderator has to be able to listen. They should also have a sense of logic and be able to communicate with the other players. They should also be very mature and be able to keep a level head but also keep a firm hand.

Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yes I have 80 Hours and 54 minuets. I try to play as much as possible.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your game-play and what you think of the server.
Well I Play a lot of video games. I also play baseball and basketball. On minecraft I play on the world after Kanto was moved from survival. Darkspin is the best server I have played on.

Anything we should know about?
Not that I can think of.
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
Yes.

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
I agree.[hr]
I Forgot to add that if you want talk to me my skype is Seth Cooper
  Reply
Post: #2
Well Seth, I think you've been good around the server recently, and am quite mature. An impressive post, if I do say so. You have my vote, but to get others, I recommend helping around more (especially when admins are on :3). NEXT APP!
  Reply
Post: #3
PS I am a brony
  Reply
Post: #4
I agree with mikey, in order to gain my vote, I want to see you helping more players around this server. Your pretty bloody close, though.
A really good application, slightly better grammar and punctuation than jakpet's, though there is still definitely room for improvement. I think you have made a pretty good impression on me and the other admins. Keep up the good work, and you'll have my vote.

EDIT: Voted!
  Reply
Post: #5
I have seen around helping others when I'm on, I think you'd might make a good moderator. Hope you make it! (my vote don`t count but I would say yes)
  Reply
Post: #6
Resurrecting this...
This is either denied or accepted, c'mon gaiz
  Reply
Post: #7
I think you would be a good moderator. You have my vote
  Reply
Post: #8
I'm confused now... Why are artisans voting?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
Because it helps keep threads from dieing, and with the small amount of action on the server lately, it keeps us from getting booorrreeed.

Either way, I like dis. You haz the two cents my vote is worth. [hr]
One question though:

I've been wondering this for a looonngg time now. It usually takes people months to get moderator rank, as well as several applications. Yet mine was accepted with no objections from anyone, in just a WEEK. Why?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #10
Many different reasons, Saint. Me and Specimen118/Pablo's was pretty odd back then.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)