Post: #1
06-21-201203:23 PM
I think it bring more people yo wanting to donate if they get something with it like extra commands or special name or something that will make them wanting to donate.
|
donation rank by how much you pay
|
|
Post: #1
06-21-201203:23 PM
I think it bring more people yo wanting to donate if they get something with it like extra commands or special name or something that will make them wanting to donate.
Post: #2
06-21-201204:57 PM
A donate rank would be good, as long as it doesn't give any staff commands. I don't think donators should be given GREAT stuff so it alters everyone elses gameplay. But my one idea is donators have mineable spawners.
[Image: ] Post: #3
06-21-201210:05 PM
I've seen some donator ranks on other servers have access to mobdisguise (not /md p though) and the wearable block mod or whatever its called (the one where you say /hat while holding the desired block) It was rather successful too.
Post: #4
06-22-201201:50 AM
Mineable spawners...? Why don't we just give everyone with some pocket money the ability to use TNT, Mii? (/sarcasm)
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #5
06-22-201211:51 AM
I've seen mineable spawners on multiple servers and they seemed an effective way for donations. Players could make mob grinders of exp farms.
[Image: ] Post: #6
06-22-201208:03 PM
Mobdisguise and wearable blocks, I don't think they're in the server. And it'd mean they could just turn into a dragon and annoy everyone. Mineable spawners, if someone finds a few cave spider spawners, imagine the lag if they put it all under grass and it's night. And it'd defeat the object of trying to make grinders where the spawner originally is without taking damage a lot.
[Image: ] Post: #7
06-23-201201:18 AM
....I actually made a suggestions thread about that. The name of the plugin is PartyHat, and I was thinking that it would be used to distinguish between factions during raids. Say, we could set the permissions so that only one faction could wear red wool, and only another could wear blue wool, etc. And maybe merchants/ambassadors could wear glass or chests to show that they are neutral. Stuff like that. “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #8
06-24-201206:41 PM
I don't follow the spawner idea.. I don't see how that'd work.
However, I can tell you BlockHat and MobDisguise will most likely be donor privileges. If I remember, it's entirely possible to limit which mobs they can disguise as and of course, that includes other players. So plugins I'll be looking at adding soon are: Orebfuscator BlockHat Mob Disguise Towny Factions Any others?
you need the pouting called sidekick [hr]
plugin Post: #10
06-25-201203:08 AM
How the hell do you manage to type 'pouting' instead of 'plugin' [b]!?[/b]
That plugin is not useful for what I'm looking for. It would conflict with like five plugins already on the server as it does the same shit. |