This server and it's map(s)
Post: #1
I know I haven't been around sense the very beginning, but here I think while this forum is still up for who knows how long, and for those few that are still even checking this, we should maybe have a Darkspin map(s) compilation if possible.
Anyone who has the map(s) that aren't saved, post them down below.[hr]
Also, the Obsidia map's download seems to be broken. :/

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #2
Obsidia mirror link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=15TNE966Pm1juDQ8wr8G-I9GCM314y3rF

Here's some notable coordinates i've found in the past while exploring this world:
Obsidia spawn: X=-134 Y=105 Z=-298
Etceteria spawn: X=2857 Y=104 Z=4518
weird city with a bunch of pony pixel art for some reason X=-3981 Y=64 Z=-569
cool looking oasis: X=-5949 Y=72 Z=569
some town out in the middle of the ocean X=4292 Y=77 Z=5004
random place X=935 Y=64 Z=658
another town X=-486 Y=72 Z=1789

if other people know more coordinates i'll add them onto this post (wait never mind i can't, i forgot you can't edit posts oops)

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)