What happened after I left darkspin...
Post: #1
Here I'll be saying all of the events that happened after my ban on darkspin. Cause everything seemed to fall apart at that point.

After my ban I decided to go full time on a different server, another one that I really enjoyed. After about 2-3 weeks after this, it got completely shut down for an entire year. It's back up now but when that happened I literally had no where else to go. Darkspin and that other server were the only 2 servers I ever played on.

So it's at this point that I got an idea... a spark in my head. To make a map. Called Biome Dasher.

So for about 6 months straight I worked on that, releasing updates as I kept working on it. Then I just sorta... left it for 2 months. Cause I lost interest.

Instead I found a new server that was pretty fun, had a small crowd of about 40 people on at once. I still play on it, but no matter what, all of this time, I have been on the forums. Waiting for my chance to return back. Then bino re-enabled registration. I talked in the shoutbox, got my account activated, and creating my ban appeal after being gone for over 1 year.

Because I still have hope for darkspin. Things can still change. We might even be able to have at least 10 people on at one time. But I want to go back, because of all my memories on here.

That is all I have to say. Sincerely,

IzzyKart57

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #2
I did realize this after Izzy left. Darkspin did went down the drain after he was banned. I still remember all of the people Izzy had some times with.

I miss old darkspon.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: